Saturday, November 14, 2009

A New and Better Movie Downloading Site: Review of Express Movie Downloads

With the holiday season just a month away, I've been looking for new sites that will make media downloading and burning even easier. I do still like SatelliteSoft, but I've found their selection to be fairly limited, and the downloading speeds are not really as great as I would like.


So I've turned to P2P downloading programs, which network with the main program itself that you download movies from, and also from other users, meaning you get even faster download times after subscribing.


My current favorite is Express Movie Downloads. This program is fantastic. Not only are the download speeds rocket fast, but also, the site provides extensive instructions for how to download and burn DVDs. Their tutorials are probably the most thorough I've seen on any P2P downloading site.


Visit Express Movie Downloads


Now, the one problem I had was the search feature. I think their code for the search engine is fairly rudimentary, as I had a hard time getting it to find the movies I was looking for without having to tweak specific keywords.


They also have music, game, and TV show downloads, though they really have the most selection for their movie content.


Bottom line and rating:


A good, solid P2P movie downloading program. Quick to setup, requires no software to download, and gets you ready to burn movies to your DVDs quickly. 4/5 stars.


Click here to subscribe to Express Movie Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment